The drone used has three redundant IMUs (Inertial Measurement Units), which ensure performance, precision and safety:
- Performance: Three IMUs guarantee reliable and fast sensor data processing.
- Precision: Three IMUs permanently determine the exact position, orientation and orientation of the drone.
- Safety: Three IMUs compare all sensor data and can immediately identify, signal and compensate for a malfunction.
Various measurement sensors provide flexibility in the assignment process
- Thermal and optical camera for the analysis of buildings, industrial or photovoltaic systems
- Optical camera for the creation of high-resolution terrain models, orthophotos, 3D modelling and inspection
- Video camera with 50x zoom for the analysis of industrial buildings or wind turbines and video creation
Working steps of a survey